HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Under the direction of the Managing Director, the Human Resource Manager maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resource policies, programs, and practices.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary at any time.
1. Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR federal and state requirements.
2. Manage and execution of semimonthly salary payroll and biweekly wage payroll and benefit plans.
3. Recruit, test, and interview applicants to fill positions.
4. Work with managers to counsel employees on matters of performance, attendance and compliance with company policies and regulations.
5. Maintain management guidelines on issues pertaining to human resources; including handbooks, job descriptions and performance reviews.
6. Maintain human resource and personnel records.
7. Manage outside vendors such as IT, Janitorial, Landscaping.
8. Communicate with company employees in a positive, team-oriented manner.
9. Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintain departmental housekeeping and standards