For the third consecutive year, Plastic Components, Inc. was recently named as one of the Plastics News’ Best Places to Work 2016. This program was created by Plastics News and Best Companies Group.
This survey and awards program was designed to identify, recognize, and honor the best employers in the plastics industry, benefiting the economy, workforce, and businesses in the United States and Canada. The list is made up of 15 companies.
To be considered for participation, companies had to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
* Be a for-profit, not-for-profit business or government entity;
* Be a publicly or privately held business;
* Have a facility in the United States or Canada;
* Have a minimum of 15 employees working in the United States or Canada;
* Must be in business a minimum of one year;
* Must derive at least 50% of revenue from plastics-related operations; and
* Must be one of the following:
- Plastics Processor
- Plastics Recycler
- Plastics Compounder
- Plastics Mold & Tool Maker
- Plastics Distributor/Fabricator
- Plastics Industry Supplier – Non Processor (e.g., equipment maker, consultant, etc.)
- Plastics Associations
scores determined the top companies and the final ranking. Best Companies Group managed the overall registration and survey process, analyzed the data, and determined the final rankings.
Plastics News honored all the winners and revealed the final rankings in a special ceremony at The Executive Forum on February 16 at the Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club in Florida.
The actual rankings will be published on March 21, 2016, by Plastics News.
For more information on the Plastics News’ Best Places to Work program, visit
www.BestPlacestoWorkPlastics.com. Please visit www.plasticsnews.com starting on February 22, 2016, for coverage of the event and award winners.